What is OnTrac?
OnTrac is an online meeting and resource portal designed to assist you in finding the answers to common questions, resources, and downloads that matter the most to you.
Soft Trac will host monthly meetings where we discuss:
- Product issues
- Basic resource questions (how do I use Abila's Knowledge Base?)
- Special situations as they come up (i.e. discussing a new software release or a software issue that has been identified.)
We will conduct a separate web meeting for the users of each of our main product offerings: Abila MIP Fund Accounting, Abila Fundraising 50, Abila Grant Management, Intacct, and Orange Leap.
How OnTrac One-Hour Web Meetings Work:
- The week prior to each meeting, you will be asked to submit questions that we can discuss during the call. The day before the meeting we will send an agenda based on the submitted questions. Depending on time constraints, we will take any extra time to discuss questions that weren't submitted on time.
- Each meeting will be recorded and stored on our website. You can access the recordings and other related documents using a login for your company.
Benefits of OnTrac:
- Get information without having to leave the office
- Unlimited access to the OnTrac portal and participation in the monthly telephone calls
- 24/7 access to a resource library
- Timely communication
- Participate in network opportunities between organizations
How much does it Cost?
- One annual fee per organization
- One login per organization.
- Included in the Gold and Silver ClientCare plans.
Abila MIP OnTrac Meeting | March 8, 2016 | 2:00 PM ET