Sage Nonprofit Solutions Software Support
Soft Trac ClientCare
Your Sage software is essential to your success and Soft Trac's ClientCare plans will provide you with the technical expertise you need to keep your system running smoothly. Soft Trac offers three levels of annual ClientCare plans designed with your most-frequently requested service options in mind.
Each plan is designed to answer routine "how to" and procedural questions about using the software and to help troubleshoot specific problems. Support is provided by telephone, email, and remote connection.
- Up to 5 hours e-mail, telephone, remote, web support
- Dedicated technical support lines
- 24 hours or better response time (average is 2 hours)
- Quarterly User Group Meetings are included for all staff members
- Soft Trac has Certified Consultants/Trainers on Staff
- CPE Credits for Soft Trac Regional Classroom Trainings
- All Basic ClientCare PLUS
- Unlimited e-mail, telephone, remote, web support
- 10% discount on all Soft Trac Classroom or Web Trainings
- Free attendance to the annual "What's New" upgrade workshop for all staff members
- All Silver ClientCare PLUS
- Annual Systems Review
- Unlimited Soft Trac online training classes.
Note: Installation, system setup and training, data migration assistance, development of custom reports and other tasks that are described as training or consulting services are not included in the Client Care support, but available at our standard hourly rate. Basic classroom or onsite training is required to qualify for any ClientCare plan. Contact us for details.