Social Solutions ETO
Improve Performance and Drive Funding
More money is going to high-performing nonprofits:
- $1.5 trillion in total nonprofit funding annually
- $1.2 trillion coming from government grants
- Government officials and foundation executives directing more funds to high-performing organizations
- Nonprofit rating sites moving away from scores based solely on financial data and anecdotes
- Individual giving will shift to high-performing organizations as rating sites evolve ($225 billion from individuals)
So, at this point you're probably asking yourself "what is a high-performing organization?" The answer is simple. High-performing organizations are those who diligently collect and analyze data that provides them with a clear understanding of which of their efforts are effective and which are not. With this information, a high-performing organization can make adjustments to their approach, enabling them to continuously improve their performance. This is known as performance management.
Social Solutions is the leading provider of performance management software for the human service sector. Thousands of organizations use our Efforts to Outcomes (ETO™) software to not only improve their performance, but to also transform program management from a traditional cost center to a potential revenue generator.
Identify what works and what doesn't so you can continuously improve.
With ETO software you can capture information at the point of service and relate specific efforts to the desired outcomes you wish to achieve. With the click of a button you’ll have a clear view of the effectiveness of your work. This gives you the knowledge to make ongoing adjustments to improve program performance which is the hallmark of a high-performing organization.
Contact Soft Trac, to learn more about Social Solutions ETO Software.