Nonprofit Fund Accounting Software Reports – Sage MIP Fund Accounting Software
Sage MIP Fund Accounting software is the preferred nonprofit financial management solution used to plan and manage budgets, maximize grants, and produce accurate customized reports in minutes. Sage MIP Fund Accounting software addresses the specific nonprofit financial management needs of organizations that need to track and report on multiple funds across multiple budget periods to meet their reporting requirements and demonstrate accountability.
Sage MIP Fund Accounting is the award-winning nonprofit accounting software that allows you to:
- Cut hours or days off of your reporting cycle. Create the reports you need within the system, instead of manipulating data with external spreadsheets or fighting with complex, external report-writing tools.
- Customize the chart of accounts to access data quickly and easily for more efficient tracking and reporting.
- Automate transaction entry with a variety of tools including memorized and recurring transactions, preset distributions, and entry defaults, to boost productivity and reduce errors.
- Use the dynamic Drill-down Analyzer to review the individual transactions that make up the balances on reports.
- Make it easy for auditors to verify the accuracy of financial statements by maintaining a clear audit trail.
Built-in, Flexible Reporting
Nonprofits can't afford to jeopardize crucial funding by failing to deliver on the stringent reporting requirements of funding sources and government agencies. This nonprofit accounting software provides a flexible, built-in report writer that helps you easily create reports to meet the varying requirements of funding sources, internal management, and your board.
- Produce a wide selection of standard nonprofit financial management reports, such as FASB-compliant, audit-ready financial statements.
- Report on multiple fiscal years in the same report or create custom reports that cross fiscal years.
- Format custom reports to your exact specifications.
- Write dynamic financial statements directly in the application, without the help of a programmer or consultant.
- Create your own report templates. Set up an unlimited number of financial statements, preview them onscreen, and save them for future use.
- Produce 990 worksheets to assist in the compilation of your annual federal form 990.
A Comprehensive Easy-to-Use System That Puts You in Control
An intuitive navigator interface makes Sage MIP Fund Accounting software the nonprofit accounting solution that's easy to learn and use. Application tasks and reports are grouped by accounting function, including easy-to-understand workflow diagrams and checklists. Customize your nonprofit financial management system to fit your work habits and your mission-not the other way around.
Integration between business and mission-critical software applications can streamline many of the daily tasks required to successfully manage programs, operations, and accounting with minimal time lost to administrative efforts. That is why we offer a range of solutions integrated with Sage MIP Fund Accounting, including Sage Fundraising for your donor management and development needs, Sage Abra Payroll for payroll processing, and Sage FAS Nonprofit and Sage FAS Government for fixed asset tracking. In addition, Sage MIP Fund Accounting is built to integrate with other mission-vital software in your organization.
Sage is proud to also offer fully managed hosted solutions for Sage MIP Fund Accounting. Hosting with Sage allows access to your application and data remotely, while alleviating IT burdens from your staff. Data is fully secure, backed-up, and monitored in a SAS 70 certified data center. Sage Professional Services and Certified Business Partners help make implementation seamless. With no need to deploy or maintain a server, hosting lowers your total cost of ownership, while increasing accessibility and flexibility.
Sage MIP Fund Accounting Spec Sheet
Sage MIP Fund Accounting Module Overview
Sage MIP Fund Accounting Modules
The modular structure of Sage MIP Fund Accounting gives you the freedom to tailor the system to fit your specific needs, while maintaining the flexibility to add modules as your organization and its needs evolve. All of the modules are fully integrated with the General Ledger and complement each other for a solid fund accounting solution.
Sage MIP Fund Accounting's modular structure makes it a precise fit for the budget and programs you have today, with room for expansion and growth in the future. When your accounting and performance needs change, you have the opportunity to add modules to the system when you actually need them.
Sage MIP Fund Accounting Modules
- * NEW * HR for MIP
- * NEW * Employee Web Services
- Grant Administration
- Allocations Management
- Electronic Requisitions
- Purchase Orders
- Inventory Control
- Sales Order Entry
- Accounts Payable
- Electronic Funds Transfer
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Visual Analyzer
- Direct Deposit
- Fixed Assets
- Advanced Security
- Forms Designer
- Data Import/Export
- Data Consolidation
- GASB 34
- General Ledger