- Cloud Solutions
- Our Partners
Microix Requisition Purchase Order Module
The Microix Requisition Module enables accountants and non-accounting staff to create purchase requests from their desktop computer. Administrators can enforce specific requirements to reduce errors and ensure that information is accurately provided to properly process a request. Once the requests are submitted and approved through a multi-level approval process, it is automatically converted to a purchase order and seamlessly transferred to Abila MIP Fund Accounting as an un-posted encumbrance or A/P transaction.
- Users and approvers have real-time budget control allowing them to see the latest financial date in Abila MIP Fund Accounting
- Users can easily enter and submit their own request by creating a new requisition document or by submitting or copying an existing requisition helping to increase accuracy and efficiency for frequently ordered items.
- Email approval allows approving via a PC Tablet or Smart Phone
- Includes an alert system that will send email when documents are not approved in a timely manner.
- The Requisition Module works hand-in-hand with Abila MIP Fund Accounting allowing easy integration with existing data. The Requester submits a requisition, waits for approval and then places the order. The purchase order is matched with the vendor invoice and transferred to Abila MIP Fund Accounting Accounts Payable module.
- When approving documents, an alert can be triggered when users attempt to exceed their budget limit or the system can block users from submitting a document that exceeded their budget
- Receive instant answers to questions and maintain complete purchasing audit control with detailed information tracking
- Enables automatic email notifications to alert approvers when a requisition needs to be reviewed and to alert users when a requisition has been approved or requires any modifications
- Utilizes approval substitution to avoid delays when the original approver is on vacation or out of the office
- Managers can approve, deny, modify, or return requisitions to the originator for corrections
- Analyzes purchase activities by departments, users, vendors or items
- Seamless integration with Abila MIP Fund Accounting Software