Sage Consulting Services
Soft Trac is a full service consulting firm with a professional staff consisting of nonprofit accounting and fundraising specialists.
Soft Trac's accounting consultants have over 20 years of experience as top level nonprofit financial managers. In addition to providing implementation and training services for Sage MIP Fund Accounting our consultants provide a wide range of financial services that allow organizations to enhance their financial management controls.
- Financial Statement design review and recommendations
- Financial Statement Preparation including cross fiscal year grant reporting.
- Fraud detection
- Interim CFO
- Pre-audit Review
- Preparation and Review of audit schedules
- Reconciliation of schedules to General Ledger
- Review of and assistance with implementing year end audit and management letter recommendations.
- Review of internal controls, procedures and policies
Soft Trac's fundraising consultants have over 15 years of experience in nonprofit development. In addition to providing implementation and training services for Sage Fundraising 50 our consultants provide a wide range of marketing and fundraising services that allow organizations to build their development efforts.
If you're like many nonprofits, there are times when you really need some marketing support.
- Marketing Planning and Support
- Development of marketing strategies
- Helping your organization launch new programs
- Teaching you how to work with the media
- Fundraising Consultation
- Review of Donor data
Custom Procedure Manuals
Help get existing staff on the "same page" with regard to your procedures and bring new hires up to speed with custom procedure manuals that will ensure institutional knowledge is written down, instead of buried in a key staff person's mental vault. They'll save you time, money and frustration.