Small Government Permits
Municipal Small Government Accounting Software New England & Maine - Permit Processing and Parcel Management
Capital Permits is a versatile application that can be a central location of parcel information. It automates the permit process and tracks an unlimited amount of permit history attached to each parcel. History includes, inspections, in process and completed permits, contractors associated with permit, attachments, charges, payments and more. The system is equipped with numerous reports and sample forms, plus Capital can add your custom forms directly into the system. The system can maintain GPS coordinates and share that information with mapping programs like ESRI for a visual presentation of the data.
Clients are able to apply and track just about any variable or flat-based permit for a parcel such as the following:
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Various Flat Charge line items
- And many more permit types
When combined with Capital's TouchPoint service management system, customers can enter application data online and once approved import that data into the Permit system.
It is possible to find a technology product that is focused on benefits that have an impact on your team's quality of work and quality of life. The importance of implementing software is that it is quick to learn, reliable to operate and flexible as your needs change.
Here are a few of the benefits clients have identified.
- Reduce Overhead (Human and Financial Resources) freeing up staff time and saving money.
- Easy to Learn & Intuitive for new staff members
- Unlimited History allows answers to on-the-fly questioning from customers
- Reporting Flexibility delivers what you need to know
- Solid user support is extensive, proven and friendly
- Integrates and shares data with other products including Microsoft and a variety of accounting software products which increases your long term value
Contact Soft Trac for more information on Permits municipal software products.