Municipal Small Government Accounting Software New England & Maine - Land Consolidated Query System
Capital Land Management is a unique application that can consolidate parcel information from multiple separate applications. This system performs all analysis in real time. The user has the ability to select single or multiple properties to analyze. Then with a simple click, the user can determine which programs he wants to pull data from to view. By placing a check mark in Property tax, Permits, Utility Billing, Citations, Licensing and more, the system will retrieve all of the service / assessment, permit, charges, and payment history associated with the selected parcels. That data can be analyzed onscreen, viewed on reports or instantly exported to Excel. Plus the system can share the queried information with mapping programs like ESRI for a visual presentation of the data.
Consolidate and view parcel data for:
- Property Taxes
- Utility Billing
- Miscellaneous Charges
Land Management Benefits
It is possible to find a technology product that is focused on benefits that have an impact on your team's quality of work and quality of life. The importance of implementing software is that it is quick to learn, reliable to operate and flexible as your needs change.
Here are a few of the benefits clients have identified.
- Consolidates data to relevant reporting, providing valuable, usable information.
- Easy to Learn & Intuitive for new staff members
- Unlimited History allows answers to on-the-fly questioning from customers
- Reporting Flexibility delivers what you need to know
- Solid user support is extensive, proven and friendly
- Integrates and shares data with other products including Microsoft and a variety of accounting software products which increases your long term value
Contact Soft Trac for more information on Land Management municipal software products.