Soft Trac, a consulting firm that specializes in providing software and services to nonprofits and governmental agencies, is seeking a self-directed, ambitious individual for the position of Nonprofit Software Consultant.
The Nonprofit Software Consultant will be responsible for providing implementation services, consultation, training and support for Sage Fund Accounting, Sage Fundraising 50 and other related software. The Nonprofit Software Consultant performs all aspects of a project, including but not limited to:
- Conducting discovery and planning meetings
- Providing quality training in a variety of settings including web, classroom and in person, often customized to meet the client’s needs.
- Providing consultative services to assist client with implementation best practices.
- Providing ongoing technical support on the software.
- Planning and executing data conversions and integrations.
- Providing installation and upgrade assistance, as needed.
The Nonprofit Software Consultant will work as part of a closely interconnected team to meet both customer and company goals. The Nonprofit Software Consultant is expected to be a valuable contributing member to Soft Trac’s team where sharing of knowledge, ideas, resources and best practices is a must.
- The Nonprofit Software Consultant may work from Soft Trac offices in Falmouth, ME, with work-from-home flexibility as approved by management.
- Some travel is expected where projects require.
- The position is an “at will” position, and is classified “exempt” from hourly work rules.
- This is a full time position that may require more than a standard eight hour work day to meet customer commitments and internal billable targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent with 3-5 year’s work experience (or 5-8 year’s work experience if no Bachelor’s degree)
- Software implementation consulting experience
- Experience with Sage Fund Accounting and/or Sage Fundraising software, or equivalent as either an end user or consultant/trainer
- Nonprofit accounting knowledge or experience
- Marketing and/or fundraising experience with a nonprofit.
SUBMIT resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org