December 29th, 2011 by Darla Hamlin
Soft Trac LLC, a Sage North America business partner specializing in the sales, implementation, and support of Sage Fund Accounting and Sage Fundraising 50, has been named to the Sage America President’s Circle for the 2011 business year. President’s Circle award winners are the top performing business partners for Sage products. Sage recognizes Soft Trac LLC and all President’s Circle winners for their outstanding contributions in 2011.
The Sage North America President’s Circle is awarded to the leading performers among Sage business partners representing a host of segment-leading brands, including Sage ERP Accpac, Sage ERP X3, Sage Timberline, Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200, Sage SalesLogix, Sage Fund Accounting, Sage Abra HRMS (human resource management system), Sage FAS Fixed Assets and others.
“We honor Soft Trac for their hard work and their focus on our mutual customers, which has earned them the Sage North America President’s Circle Award,” said Tom Miller, VP of Channel Management for Sage. “Congratulations to the entire team at Soft Trac for this accomplishment, and we wish them continued success in the coming years.”
President’s Circle award recipients for 2011 will receive further recognition from Sage at an exclusive executive retreat to be held in Nashville, Tennessee in August, in conjunction with the 2012 Sage Summit conference, where they will be celebrated among thousands of their peers and Sage customers attending the event.
Darla Hamlin, President, said “We are honored to receive this prestigious award for the second time. We are grateful that we have a strong and dedicated team of professionals whose attention on the needs of our nonprofit customers has made this award possible.”
December 22nd, 2011 by Darla Hamlin
Soft Trac, a consulting firm that specializes in providing software and services to nonprofits and governmental agencies, is seeking a self-directed, ambitious individual for the position of Nonprofit Software Consultant.
The Nonprofit Software Consultant will be responsible for providing implementation services, consultation, training and support for Sage Fund Accounting, Sage Fundraising 50 and other related software. The Nonprofit Software Consultant performs all aspects of a project, including but not limited to:
- Conducting discovery and planning meetings
- Providing quality training in a variety of settings including web, classroom and in person, often customized to meet the client’s needs.
- Providing consultative services to assist client with implementation best practices.
- Providing ongoing technical support on the software.
- Planning and executing data conversions and integrations.
- Providing installation and upgrade assistance, as needed.
The Nonprofit Software Consultant will work as part of a closely interconnected team to meet both customer and company goals. The Nonprofit Software Consultant is expected to be a valuable contributing member to Soft Trac’s team where sharing of knowledge, ideas, resources and best practices is a must.
- The Nonprofit Software Consultant may work from Soft Trac offices in Falmouth, ME, with work-from-home flexibility as approved by management.
- Some travel is expected where projects require.
- The position is an “at will” position, and is classified “exempt” from hourly work rules.
- This is a full time position that may require more than a standard eight hour work day to meet customer commitments and internal billable targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent with 3-5 year’s work experience (or 5-8 year’s work experience if no Bachelor’s degree)
- Software implementation consulting experience
- Experience with Sage Fund Accounting and/or Sage Fundraising software, or equivalent as either an end user or consultant/trainer
- Nonprofit accounting knowledge or experience
- Marketing and/or fundraising experience with a nonprofit.
SUBMIT resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org